Expert Thermal Diagnostics
National Techincal Services’s infrared (IR) inspections provide thermal images of equipment to assist in screening for problems in:
- electrical equipment
- mechanical equipment
- process equipment
- rotating equipment
- structural systems.
Video and Still Photography
National Techincal Services’s certified infrared technicians perform infrared inspection using high-resolution infrared imaging devices with video and still photography capabilities.
Components can be monitored in real-time, meaning thermal changes can be identified simultaneously as changes occur in:
Infrared inspections are non-evasive and can be used in a variety of situations, including to pinpoint:
- hot spots in electrical systems
- overheating in mechanical equipment
- leaks or blockages in pipes, vessels, and tanks
- damaged insulation on structural envelopes
- material level in storage tanks
- moisture intrusion on roofs.
Safe and Efficient
Advantages to in-service tank inspection include:
- no tank downtime
- no pre-inspection cleaning
- no product downgrade due to material transfer
- no safety risk to human inspectors entering the tank
- no environmental risk from emptying tanks.