The Best Crews in the Business
National Technical Services provides expert inspectors and NDT technicians for turnarounds, shutdowns, and outages.
National Technical Services has years of experience providing shutdown and turnaround services for a variety of industry segments, including:
- oil and gas
- terminal storage
- electric and nuclear power generation
- pulp and paper.
We have the background and the expertise to execute these critical events safely and successfully on time and on budget.
A Roster of Professionals
National Technical Services maintains a well-qualified and experienced staff.
- AWS certified welding inspectors
- SNT-TC-1A certified NDT technicians
- AutoCAD professionals
- data clerks and database specialists
- schedulers, supervisors, and auditors
Time Saved is Money Earned
National Technical Services understands that during a shutdown time saved is money earned. The sooner your equipment is back on-line, the sooner you have the opportunity to produce and make revenue.
To ensure your operation goes as smoothly and quickly as possible, National Technical Services provides personnel who have:
- rigorous training on NDT techniques that meets or exceeds industry standards
- continuing education to stay up-to-date on industry codes
- extensive safety training to prevent lost-time incidents.
National Technical Services
National Technical Services offers a wide range of inspection and NDT services including:
- infrared imaging
- phased array ultrasonic testing
- positive material identification
- pulsed eddy current
- shear wave testing
- time of flight diffraction
- tubular testing
Comprehensive Industrial Services
The National Technical Services advantage is that we provide a wide array industrial services beyond non-destructive testing, making our firm a one-stop shop. Other services include:
- corrosion surveys
- corrosion under insulation programs
- mechanical integrity and reliability programs
- pipeline and oilfield fabrication.